This herb is so mighty that it can kill off any harmful bacteria, inflammatory triggers, and irritations. It is mostly used for the skin, bathing products, and cooking.
However, you have to keep in mind that certain chemotypes like Thymus vulgaris ct. Thymol, Thymus vulgaris ct. Thujanol and Thymus vulgaris c.t carvacrol are only labeled as aromatherapy herbs.
Be careful: Use the Thyme oil always with precaution and in moderation.
The thyme essential oil is excellent for disinfecting hands before surgery as well.
One French study acknowledged that thyme could kill off 90% of microbes in just 3 hours. In fact, it can clear up space affected by Staphylococcus, Proteus, Cryptococcal, and Streptococcus.
Other Thyme Uses
- Deals with urinary tract and bladder infections, and serves as a diuretic
- Treats vaginitis and candida
- Cures nail fungus
- Useful as a hand sanitizer
- Reduces rheumatic pain, sports injuries, muscle aches and pains, sciatica, sprains, gout, and arthritis.
- Soothes insect bites and skin irritation
- Helps in treating athlete’s foot
- Gets rid of acne or warts
- Used as a hair tonic
- Stabilizes irregular periods
- Eradicates parasites
- Helps skin injuries to heal faster
- Elevates the omega-3 fatty acid DHA content in the kidneys, brain, and heart cell membranes
You can prepare yourselves a massage lotion from cedarwood, lavender, and rosemary, along with jojoba and grapeseed carrier oils. This combined can help you treat alopecia areata, so make sure to massage into the scalp every day for few months.
This article (The Most Powerful Herb that Destroys Strep, Herpes, Candida and Flu Virus) was published by Thinking Humanity and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to thinkinghumanity.com
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM HERE